Trouble reading text?
304 Main Street
P.O. Box 200
Waterville, Maine 04903
Phone: 207-873-3615 *
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 2:00pm
All support groups will be cancelled if the Waterville School Systems close. However, the office will be open.
2013 Community Events Calendar
More details will be coming your way on events that occur later in the year so please check back often. For information about sponsoring or volunteering for any of these events contact 873-3615 x 13 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and your message will be passed on to the appropriate event chairperson. Or click here to download a sponsorship form.
Click here to visit our BLOG where you can see pictures taken at our special events, learn more about how you can be a Hospice Friend and help on events, and to leave comments about you experience(s) with Hospice and HVWA
SAVE THE DATE
- Texas Hold em January 27th at 1:00 pm at T & B’s Outback Tavern – Buy in $103.00
- Texas Hold em February 26th at 6:30 pm at T & B’s Outback Tavern – Buy in $54.00
- April 5th Bluegrass Show and Silent Auction - Doors open at 6:30 pm and show starts at 7:15 pm at T & B’s Outback Tavern. Featured bands include; the Sandy River Ramblers Featuring Stan Keach and the Katahdin Valley Boys “2012 Bluegrass Band of the year”.
- May 4th walk in collaboration with the L.N. Clark Inspiration Network (Starting at the HVWA Community Center).
- Summer Solstice in the Garden Party 6/15/2013 rain date June 16th